Easy way to use some leftover chicken to make a delicious meal, these quesadillas are great.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper sliced in 1 inch thick slices
- 1 onion sliced in 1 inch thick slices
- 4 tortillas large flour
- 2 cups cheese cheddar or mix of your preference
- Grill some chicken breasts following the directions on the link.
- Lightly coat red peppers and onions with olive oil.
- Grill red peppers and onions, straight on the grill if you are careful, or in a Weber grill basket over direct medium heat. Keep an eye on the peppers as they can quickly go from done to burned.
- Once the chicken was ready, cut it up into pieces
- Assemble the quesadilla. Lay out a tortilla and add cheese first, then the chicken, onions and pepper.
- With the pizza stone in the "zone" at 500 degrees, slid on the quesadilla.
- After only about 2 minutes, the cheese will be melted, so the only thing left was to fold it in half and remove from the grill.
- These quesadillas are just amazing. Just add some homemade to finish off the dish nicely.