My friend Dave cooked some barbecue chicken for me the other day and let me in on his secret sauce. Basically he used any old generic BBQ sauce and kicked it up with some added ingredients. Not much of a secret, but it tasted fantastic. I recreated this with my own favorite BBQ sauce and it turned out great as well. Use it on chicken or pork chops
Quick Asian style BBQ sauce
- 1 cup bbq sauce your favorite
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard (the powder)
- 1/2 cup Maesri Brand Authentic Thai Sweet Chili Sauce or more to taste
- I picked up the Sweet Chili Sauce at my local Asia market/Thai restaurant.
- Mix ingredients.
- Apply to the meat of your choice.