Ephemere Apple Beer Marinated Pork Chops
Apple beer marinated and grilled pork chops.
- 6 - 8 bone-in pork chops 12 ounces each
- 1 bottle Ephemere Apple Beer
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Whisk all the ingredients (except pork chops, duh) together.
- Place the pork chops in a sealable bag, pour in the marinade and squeeze out as much air as possible before sealing the bag.
- Refrigerate 24 + hours, turning the bag at least once during that time. I know! But it is worth it, just throw some chicken breasts on for tonight.
- Light the grill and preheat to medium.
- Lightly season the marinated pork chops with Kosher salt and course ground black pepper
- Grill the pork chops over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer registers 140 degrees.
- Serve with the extra beers!