Gourmet Pizza on the Grill
A gourmet pizza with fresh tomatoes, roasted garlic, onions, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, gooey, globs of goat cheese and whole basil leaves picked straight from our garden.
- 1/2 pound Pizza dough a little bigger than a baseball for a 12 inch pizza. Most grocery stores carry pre-made pizza dough, look for it in the bakery department.
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup marinara sauce depending on how saucy you like it.
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (add other cheeses if you want!).
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour so things don’t stick.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 to 10 basil leaves from the garden
- 2 thin slices large onion
- 4 thin slices ripe fresh tomato hopefully home grown
- 2 large white mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Calories: 553kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 1347mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 570IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 288mg | Iron: 4mg